CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boyfriend/Girlfriend framed layout

My daughter has been asking for a 12x12 layout of her and her boyfriend for quite a while now, so it was time to get the job done.  They are quite the cute couple, so a cute layout was in order! 


No surprise, all cardstock and ribbon is Stampin' Up!, but the DSP is a textured (fun & fuzzy) zebra print that I picked up from HL.  My flower is made from SU punches, then I added a SU button, some SU twine, and a few SU pearls. 
"You & me" is cut from the recently released Phrases cartridge, and I added SU clear rhinestones to bling it up a bit.  The heart/X/O and the couple are both cut from Sweethearts cartridge.  If you can see "Brannah" at the bottom of the page, it's the Mickey Font, and is a combination of their names, Braden and Hannah :)  Most important about the layout -- Hannah loves it!  

As always, thanks for stopping by.  Love your comments so leave me a few!  

0 comments: