CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jr. High Cheerleading Layout

When my daughter's Jr High basketball team played against my niece's team, it's a perfect reason for a layout!  The girls go to different schools.  My niece is a cheerleader, and my daughter is on the dance team.  The left page is all about my niece cheering with her "cheerios" while the second page is pics of our girls in their dance & cheer uniforms.  They were having some fun in the pictures!

Cardstock is Stampin Up.  The background paper on the right is from the DCWV Glitter stack (love this stack).

I used Rock Princess and Sports Mania cartridges, and I think I got the megaphone from Paper Doll Dress Up.  The black design on the solid green cardstock is from Accent Essentials.


0 comments: