It's a magical day! Not only did I find out earlier that I won blog candy, but I received this "Cricut-tastic" award from Tiffany of Sparkled Memories. I feel so lucky, and so grateful to Tiffany. Be sure to check out her beautiful cards!
The award rules: Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.
1. I first purchased the baby bug, then purchased the E within just a couple of months.
2. I can't remember the last layout where I didn't use my Cricut.
3. I'm totally addicted to Cricut Design Studio.
4. I've only used my Gypsy one time (because I prefer DS)!
5. Regarding Cricut cartridges, there are no "wants", they are all "needs" :)
I'll be back in the next day or two to pass the Cricut-tastic Award to 10 blogger friends. I need a little time to chirp this over :)