CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello Thursday

Don't forget to check out today's Hello Thursday, the second of three weekly releases of new cartridges this month.

There are six new full length cartridges announced today, and darn, they are good again!    Summer Celebrations, Autumn Celebrations, and Phrases are on my "have to have" (HTH) list already. 

I was really surprised to see the latest retirement list.  I realize I'm a bit overboard on the amount of Disney I scrap, but I use Mickey Font so often, even when I'm not working on Disney.  Retirement of the Mickey Font cart probably surprised me the most, but several of the others too:  Pooh Font, Cars, Happily Ever After, Tinkerbell & Friends, and Dinosaur Tracks.  Better grab them soon if any are on your HTH list. 

Have a great weekend everyone.  No scrapping for me as we're out of town again for a 16U baseball tourny.  As much as I love my scrapping time, I love watching my DS and his buddies play ball too!

1 comments:

Joanne

I am just checking in to see if you started anything up but looks like you are still catching some sun rays and enjoying the summer. See you soon
Joanne
www.tryingtobecreative-joanne.blogspot.com