CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Composition Notebooks

When the composition notebooks go on sale for 10 cents, I can't help but buy more!  When a friend was at Target a couple of weeks ago and saw them for .10, she called to see how many I wanted.  An altered composition notebook makes a great teacher gift, or small token for someone at the office, or dance instructors, etc. 
Here are just a couple that I've made so far.  I'll post more as I get them finished. 

I also finished off the notebook on the right with Stampin' Up! DSP, cardstock, and ribbon.  The sun is cut from Doodlecharms at 4", and stamped with Peachy Keen.  Isn't she adorable???  I used a white gel pen on her eyes.  The banner is made with the new Pennant Punch from Stampin' Up! along with the new Pennant stamp set.  This notebook might be for one of my daughter's cheer coaches. 


The notebook here on the left is covered in Urban Garden DSP and Pacific Point cardstock, both from Stampin' Up!.  A few sponged flowers, brads, buttons, half-pearls, and Wild Wasabi ribbon finish it off.  This one couldn't be any simpler. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments: