CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More high school football layouts, 12 x 12

Play hard or go home . . .

Another  layout from a Sept. 2011 game. The big "W", as well as the orange stripe on the helmet, is flocked.  I'm thrilled with the way the helmet turned out.  I especially love the air vents/eyelets.  Although I admit I spent way too much time on the silly thing! It's hard to tell by the photo of the dark green DSP, but you may notice I stickled the words Sophomore, play, and or go homeSometimes the urge to bling it up is just impossible to resist, even  for a football scrapbook!
I'm trying to mix in more colors, so every layout I create of our DS during his four years of high school football and baseball isn't just orange and black!

Are You Ready for Some Football? 

And one more football layout that I was able to complete at January 2012 Winter Craft Camp.  The cardstock is from DCWV Shimmer stack, and SU white.  Obviously, I love Varsity Letter, and use it a lot!  I cut the goal post from Paper Dolls. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you can come back soon! 

0 comments: