CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Kilimanjaro Safari

Scrap Cabana March 2011 015
Our family LOVES the safari.  It’s a different experience every time.  You never know which aninals you're gong to see or how close to you they’re going to wander.  Great pictures every time - - our kids always fight over the camera.  I’m just glad they want to take the pictures, so I can just focus on watching!

The textured giraffe paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I cut the center out and left a 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" frame, then mounted it on SU Very Vanilla.  I found the safari paper on the web somewhere.  Not sure of the site because I’ve had it for a couple of years.  The rest of the paper/cardstock is SU, of course
I purchased the “Jungle Cruisin” die cut from Archivers, and just had to assemble it.  The die cut is from The Paper Wizard.  Die cuts are a couple of dollars cheaper on the creator's site than at Archivers.  There are so many, it's unbelievable!  Here is the site:  http://paperwizard.stores.yahoo.net/junglecruisin.html

Cartridges used:  Animal Kingdom and Pooh & Friends (just for the sign).