CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweetest daisy in the bunch

For this week’s Scrappy Saturday’s with the Bug Challenge, it’s “Spring with a twist of green”.  This photo has been displayed in our house since DD was only 3 1/2 years old, and she’s 13 now.  It’s always been one of my favorites, so I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to scrap it!  I love how dirty her chubby little hands are, wrapped around the sand bucket, and I remember how much fun she was having picking the daisies, just like it was yesterday!

Sweetest in the bunch is cut from Alphalicious, using SU’s Whisper White and Pixie Pink.  “Daisy” is cut from Walk in my Garden, using SU Summer Sun and Whisper White.  The daisies are from Don Juan, welded and flipped using Design Studio.  The stems are SU Gable Green.  The scallop layers behind each photo are from Hannah Montana, and the picket fence (4 welded sections) is from Songbird.  The silouette is from A Child's Year.  The DSPs are from Doodlebug, the background is “Flutterby” on the left,  “All a Flutter" on the right.  The ribbon and brads are Dear Lizzy “Lively”.



IMG00134-20110326-2327

15 comments:

Melissa

Kim - this is the sweetest layout and adorable picture of you little girl! Thanks so much for joining us again! Hope to see you again next week!! Melissa :)

diana creations

very cute layout good job momo sent me

Susie

super cute layout! Momo sent me and now I am a follower!

Jo Ann V

love the layouts. i'm a new follower coming from momo's .
http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

Sandy O

WOW, your layouts are awesome! I find scrapbooking the hardest craft I have tried so far. I am sure I will gleen LOADS of inspiration from you :o)

I found you through Momo. I think this is the nicest thing Momo is doing for us. So many great blogs we would have missed.

Steph

Beautiful layout.


Steph
http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

TyTynNiyasmom

I came by way of Momo. You have some awesome LO. Please stop by my blog at
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Sherrie K.

Love,love your layouts!!! Awesome job!! I am a new follower sent over from MOMO. Please stop by my blog and follow too:)
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mimi's Kreations

your layout is so beautiful!! Love your blog!!
Momo sent me and now I am your new follower
cecy

Mimi's Kreations

Thanks for your comment I love your blog!!
cecy

My 3 E Scrapbooking

Oh, this is just beautiful! I love all the Springy details and flowers! I've been browsing all your LOs and they are all so much fun! Thanks for sharing them!!

mom2fivekiddos

I love this layout, and the colors you used really bring out the photo! Did you use A Child's Year for the silhouette? This is absolutely adorable!

Tiffany

So glad you enjoyed my blog! Thanks so much for following me and leaving such a wonderful comment! I love your layout above. The paper is amazing, and now it is definitely on my "to get" list :) I'm excited to return the favor and follow you too! Can't wait to see what you make next. P.S. You should definitely invest in Glossy Accents! In our Hobby Lobby it is located with the scrapbook glitter and glue. It is amazing :)

Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Adorable layout! All your projects are great!! The fabulous Momo sent me and I’m a new follower :)
~ Lu
http://www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com

Lisa

This layout is just gorgeous! I love the paper you used and the fence! I am a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com