CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disney Pixar Blog Hop

I am so excited that I've been invited to participate in a Disney Pixar blog hop on May 1.  First off, I cannot believe I've been invited, and secondly, could there be a blog hop that's more fun than Disney Pixar?

Keep watching for more details.  It's actually going to be a 2-day blog hop, April 30 and May 1.  Different blogs will be featured each day. 

I have so much thinking and designing to do.  I may have to lock myself in my scrap room until May 1 to have my project ready!

3 comments:

Melissa

So happy you are joining us Kim! Cannot wait to see what you create!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Janelle

Congrats on your invite!!! Can't wait to see your projects!

Scrappy Beads

"Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
**Lots of Hugs**
Deborah
http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!