CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Clear stamp storage cases

The creative juices were NOT flowing this weekend.  I was trying to work on 12x12 layouts, and nothing was coming together for me, so I started organizing and rearranging my scrap room. 

For the most part, I use Stampin' Up! products.  I only have a handful of clear stamps that aren't SU -- 5 or 6 Bellas (how can we resist them?), a few from the Splash Dance line, and 3 sets of Peachy Keen.  I purchased the clear storage cases from SU a while back, just had never taken the time to organize my non-SU stamps. 
Once I put the stamps in the cases, I couldn't put them away as they were!  They needed spiced up just a bit, so here's what I ended up doing.  They're pretty basic, but not bad for not having any creativity at the time :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Kim