CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I could use your vote, please!


Hi all. This is a shout out asking for your vote!  I just need 3 minutes, promise.

I entered a layout contest offered by PracticalScrappers.com. The only requirement was the layout had to be from the last 2 months. There were 120 entries originally, now down to70. This week, they are posting 70 remaining layouts, in groups of 10 per day.

I entered my 2-page layout on Disney "transportation". My layout will be posted either tomorrow or Thursday, along with 9 others, but we are in competition with all 70. Please take just a couple of minutes to vote for me! You can only vote 1 time, and have until midnight to vote.


You do not have to log in to anything or "join" to vote. Just go to the site, scroll down to the title "Layout Contest: Group 6" (or Group 7), depending on the day. A box with scrappers' names will be below the pictures of the 10 layouts -- all you have to do is click in the box next to my name (Kim Brownfield), and any others you want to vote for, then click vote.

This Saturday, 25 scrappers with the highest votes will move to the next round, and have to submit a new layout to stay in the contest.

Click here for the website: Practical Scrappers  
Thanks, in advance, to everyone, and especially to all of the fantastic designers at Practical Scrappers for the fantastic opportunity!

Kim


0 comments: